Install Office Setup Online
office.com/setup – Office Setup – www.office.com/setup
Microsoft Office has been a pioneering breakthrough. Throughout the past couple of decades, Office saw some substantial updates with the accession of new features every time. The latest Office Setup available today is Office 365, which can be downloaded from office.com/setup Australia .also some other latest versions, i.e. Microsoft Office Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional, Professional Plus, Small Business, Office 365, Home, and Student.
Microsoft Office is available in 35 different languages and is supported by Windows, Mac, and most Linux variants. It mainly consists of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, Outlook, and Publisher applications.
- Microsoft Word Helps users in creating text documents.
- Microsoft Excel: Creates simple to complex data/numerical spreadsheets.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Stand-alone application for creating professional multimedia presentations.
- Microsoft Access: Database management application.
- Microsoft Publisher: Introductory application for creating and publishing marketing materials.
- Microsoft OneNote: Alternate to a paper notebook, it enables a user to neatly organize their notes.
- Go to Office Setup website office.com/setup.
- Sign In to your Microsoft Account Or Create a new Account.
- Enter your Product key, Select your Country and Language, hit Next.
- Once Logged Into your Account, Select your Subscription.
- Click Install Button in the subscription area to Download Office.
- Run Office Setup and You’re All Set to Go.
How to Install Microsoft Office on Windows.
- Go to the Office Setup website www.office.com/setup.
- Open any browser, visit www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup. This website is specifically designed to guide you through the Office installation process.
- Sign In to Microsoft Office Account.
- Once you have visited the website office.com/setup, you now need to sign in to your Microsoft Office Account, or you can get create a new account if you do not have one.
- Enter Product Key.
- Now that you have logged in to your Microsoft Account, You will need to type in your 25 Digit Alphanumeric product key that comes with your Microsoft Office Product. Select your Country and Language from Drop Down menus too.
- Download the Installation File.
- Once you have entered your product key and other information, Your product key will be verified and you will be guided to the next page. Here you will see your product and subscriptions. You can click on the Install button right next to your subscription information. Your Product Setup will start Downloading.
- Run the Installation File.
- Your File is downloaded, now you need to click on that File and run it. You can manually run it from your downloads folder. You will get a prompt from your Operating system, click Agree, and next, Your installation will Start.
- Run Office Apps.
- Wait for the installation process to complete, once it is complete, you will get “You’re All Set” on the installation window. Now click finish and open any Office App. You will get a walk through the window, and you will get a message that your Office is installed and Activated.
Activating Office Setup
- Open any of the Office application and you will see an Office Activation Wizard
- Enter the Office Setup product key
- Follow the further instructions to activate the Office product
How to Install Microsoft Office on Mac
1. Log into your Office 365 account, and you will get redirected to the download page. In case you aren’t, you can go to settings and then pick the Software.
2. Now, under Install, Select that button to start downloading the installer package.
3. Now, go to Downloads, you will find the installer package under the name Office installer.dmg or some variation of that name, double click it to launch SetupSetup. If you are unable to open and setup office, go to office Support Forum.
4. When the first Office screen appears, select Continue to run the office installation process and sign in with your office subscription.
5. Choose how you wish to install the SetupSetup then Continue.
Steps to Activate Microsoft Office on Mac OS.
1. After Activating the Setup, go to the Launchpad icon in the dock to show all your Microsoft Office apps, then click on the Word icon in the launchpad.
2. A window will pop up, saying what is new in Word. Select the blue button that says Get started to begin the activation process.
3. Enter your email address associated with the Office and your password to sign in.
4. The system will then check if you have entered the valid details to activate and install the product.
5. All the applications were successfully activated.
Uninstall Microsoft Office from Windows
1. Once you are logged in to your PC, go to the control panel.
2. Find add or remove Programs from the control panel.
3. Now you will discover all the programs installed on your system.
4. Next, locate Office Click on the program, and you will Find these Choices to Uninstall or Repair.
5. Select the uninstall setup. Now you have to wait till the uninstallation is complete.
6. The last system will ask you to restart your computer.
7. You can reinstall or install Microsoft Office Setup at www.office.com/setup on your computer anytime.
Uninstall Microsoft Office from Mac
1. Go to your app folder and open the office folder.
2. Double click ‘Office uninstaller.’
3. In the uninstall Office product window, select the box close to the Office application to be uninstalled.
4. Click uninstall.
- Where to enter your Microsoft Office product key?
- Open up a browser go to office.com/setup or microsoft365.com/setup login in with your Microsoft account or create a new one.
- The screen will show you put in your 25 digit product key click on the Next button.
- Your product key will be verified and you will be guided to the next page. Here you will see your product and subscriptions. You can click on the Install button right next to your subscription information. Your Product Setup will start Downloading.
- How do I upgrade Microsoft Office?There are two different ways by which you can easily upgrade Office. One is for the one-time purchase, and the other is for Microsoft 365. If you have a Microsoft 365 installed then you don’t need to upgrade your Office because you already have the most current version of Office and in the near future, you will continue to receive the updates with no additional cost, but if you are using a one-time purchase office you can upgrade that to any other product depending on the requirement and easily download the office setup from office.com/setup with the help of your product key.
Renew Office 365 Subscription
- Visit office.com/renew in your browser.
- Select the subscription you want to renew and then choose Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365 or Renew with a monthly subscription to pay for a month at a time.
Turn off recurring billing in Office
- Go to the Services & subscriptions page by visiting www.office.com/setup.
- On the Services & subscriptions page, find your ms Office 365 subscription and then choose Manage.
- Now click on the Turn off recurring billing link to turn recurring billing off.
Change how you pay for a subscription.
If you have a plan with recurring billing, you can change how you pay unless if you have a due payment. just follow the steps below.
- Sign in to Services and subscriptions with your Microsoft account.
- Select Manage, and then select Change how you pay.
- Change how you pay gives you a list of your current payment options.
- Add a new way to pay from that list and follow the instructions.
However, for a prepaid plan, you can’t change how you pay.
- What’s New with Microsoft 365?
- Microsoft Editor gets a Major Expansion.
- AI-powered features in PowerPoint Presenter.
- Manage your finances with Money in Excel.
- New data types and smart templates in Excel.
- Organize your time across work and life with Outlook.
- Protect your family with Microsoft Family Safety.
- Access to popular apps such as Adobe, Bark, Blinkist, Creative Live, Experian, Headspace, and TeamSnap.
- What’s the difference between Microsoft 365 and Office 2019?Microsoft 365 is a subscription service that ensures you always have up-to-date productivity tools from Microsoft. Microsoft 365 provides plans for home and personal use, as well as for small, midsized, and large enterprises. With a subscription, you’ll always have the latest features, fixes, and security updates at no hidden cost. You can pay for your subscription on a monthly or yearly basis, and with the Microsoft 365 Family plan, you can share your subscription with up to 6 people. Buy your subscription and install office setup at www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase and is limited to only one device, which means you pay only a single time and you can use Office apps on one computer. Office 2019 is available for both PCs and Macs, but you cannot use it on a Chromebook or any other device. However, you can not upgrade it, which means if you plan to upgrade to the next major release, you’ll have to buy it at full price.