How do you share your Office 365 Home subscription benefits on Multiple Devices?
Do you want to install Office 365 Home on another device for yourself or to give your friend the access? It is simple to use Office 365 Home subscription for yourself without needing it to install on another device. There are a few simple steps you need to perform in order to enjoy the features of subscribed and activate Office setup on another device.
If you have subscribed to Office 365 Home, you can share your subscription benefits with up to four other users. This will not cost you any extra charges and there is no requirement for purchasing the product if you have chosen such a package of Office setup 365.
Steps to share Office 365 subscription:
- Open a web browser and go to Office.com/setup
- Click on the Sign in the button when directed to the main page
- Enter the details associated with your Office setup account
- Enter your name, email address and other details
- You can also select the option of Using your phone number to create your account effortlessly
- Do the steps required, complete the process and login to your Office account
- Please note that, you can only share the access if you purchased the subscription
- In your profile, go to Share Office 365
- Under section, click on the option of Share Office 365
- In case you do not find the Share Office 365 option, you may not be the buyer of the Office 365 Home. In such a case, you are using an Office 365 Home subscription that has been shared to you by someone else, or if you have another class of Office 365 subscription, you cannot give the access of your subscription with other people.
- Choose Add people from the section Share Office 365 page
- Prior to share the subscription access with someone, check on how many devices you want the users to install.
- Type in the name or email address to add people to share the access
You have successfully shared your Office 365 Home subscription to other users. If you want to invite users, you need to go to share Office 365 page. In the section, choose Add people, and then choose Email invitation and to hit the Send button. Users will automatically receive the invitation. In case, you encounter any error, reach out to Office Customer Support to get all-time available assistance.
Maria Williams is a renowned technical writer. She has been keeping a strict vigil over the updates and errors of various anti-virus and security software. Through her blogs and articles, she strives to deliver the precise and useful information to the users that further help them in troubleshooting or fixing the minor or major issues.