As is usually the case at the end of every month, Microsoft has published a summary of updates made to Microsoft 365 for this month. Notably, similar to last year’s first round-up, the tech giant has aimed to reaffirm its commitment to first-line workers through a set of new tools. Updates to improve content presentation have also been highlighted, alongside the introduction of streamlined IT management processes and more. For starters, several steps have been taken to help empower first-line workers. The Walkie Talkie feature was announced earlier this month as a way for them to communicate more easily with each other. One-time SMS codes for sign-in and shared device sign-outs have been brought to Microsoft 365 as a whole as well. Finally, regarding Teams, Tasks have been revamped to offer new capabilities, and off-shift access controls have also been introduced for more control over user management.
- How to Install MS Office 365 Setup
- Office 365 for Mac will drop support for macOS 10.13 High Sierra next month
- Microsoft unveils new features coming to Outlook and other Microsoft 365 services
- Microsoft says new App Store game streaming rules will offer bad customer experience
- New integrations with Microsoft 365 bring productivity to Samsung devices